We’re delighted to announce that IndieBio is partnering with the World Agri-Tech Investment Summit! This year more than 400 international ag technology leaders, innovators, and investors will gather in San Francisco on March 16-17th.
This year’s theme is “Connecting Business and Technology to Create Scalable Innovation” and already an outstanding faculty of speakers have confirmed their participation, including:
- Jim Blome of Bayer Cropscience
- Robert Fralet of Monsanto
- Neal Gutterson of Pioneer Hi-Bred International
- Steve Webb of Dow Agrosciences
- Vishal Vasishth of Obvious Ventures
- Vipula Shukla of The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Due to demand, the program had been expanded to include a pre-summit tour to see agricultural innovation in action in the Napa Valley on Tuesday March 15.
The tour will visit sites featuring precision agriculture solutions developed at UC Davis, followed by a visit to the Chimney Rock Winery, with an exclusive opportunity to sample some of Napa’s finest wines.